Hello! My name is Alexey Kljatov (aka ChaoticMind75).
My passion is taking closeup snowflake pictures. Real snow crystals are amazing objects for macro photography, thanks to their beauty, uniqueness and unlimited diversity. Even after eight winters of regular photo sessions, seeing many thousands of snowflakes in all their details, i do not get tired to admire new crystals with amazing form or an incredible inner pattern.
From several winters, i've captured thousands photos of wonderful snowflakes. But quality photo processing of such small object as real snowflake requires time, patience and effort. Today, you'll see here more than one hundred processed snowflake images. I constantly work with new photos from my huge snowflake archive (even at hot summer!), and add new snow crystals to this gallery immediately.
Also, i like creating still life pictures in light painting technique (this is mixed media technique, which includes photography and painting parts), and high dynamic range (HDR) photos, especially cityscapes at night. Night in the big city, with millions of lights everywhere, is truly wonderful time, but only HDR technology can properly catch these scenes in wide dynamic range, from bright street lamps to deep shadows.
My photos was published by NASA, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Daily Mail, The Week, Esquire, Liberation, The Huffington Post, PBS NewsHour and Discovery News, showed on TV by Fox News, NBC News and USA Today, used as illustrations in books and as music disk covers, published on hundreds websites around the world. Here you'll find full list of publications.
This artist website powered by FineArtAmerica, one of the largest, most-respected giclee printing companies in the world with over 40 years of experience producing museum-quality prints. All prints are produced on state-of-the-art, professional-grade Epson printers.
Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee from Fine Art America, which has shipped more than 1 million products worldwide for their artists. Fine Art America has 16 manufacturing centers worldwide, and can ship products to any destination in the world.
Customer support: 877-807-5901 available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week.
Here you'll find many ideas for home decor and interior design. My photos available as these products:
* Museum-quality framed prints (which can be customized with hundreds of different frame and mat options);
* Canvas prints. Each print is hand-crafted at one of global production facilities using premium cotton / poly canvases, pine stretcher bars, and archival inks;
* Metal prints. Image gets printed onto a sheet of 1/16" thick aluminum. Metal prints are extremely durable, lightweight and water resistant;
* Acrylic prints. Image gets printed directly onto the back of a 1/4" thick sheet of clear acrylic;
The high gloss of the metal and acrylic prints complements the rich colors of image to produce stunning results.
* Wood prints. Image gets printed directly onto a sheet of 3/4" thick maple wood. Wood prints are extremely durable and add a rustic feel to any image.
* Standard prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired;
* Posters are produced with the same technology as standard prints, and ship within 3 - 4 business days in durable cardboard tubes;
* Greeting cards are 5" x 7" in size, produced on digital offset printers and coated with a UV protectant on outside surface. You can customize inside text when order. Cards ships within 1 - 2 business days.
Also, numerous extra products are available: spiral notebooks, Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone cases, portable battery chargers, tote bags, weekender tote bags and t-shirts, carry-all pouches, coffee mugs, throw pillows, duvet covers and fleece blankets, shower curtains, round beach towels, beach towels and beach sheets, yoga mats.
If you are interested in commercial use of my photos, digital files available at Shutterstock.com.
Interested how these images are made? Check out detailed article:
Snowflake macro photography!