Ideas for home and office decor, interior design and gifts. Shop for artwork based on themed collections. Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Products shipped to any destination in the world.
All artworks by Alexey Kljatov. Each image may be purchased as a canvas, acrylic, metal, wood, framed print and many other products!
Snowflake collage - Season 2013 dark crystals by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Starlight by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake collage - Bright crystals 2012-2014 by Alexey Kljatov
Stars in my pocket like grains of sand by Alexey Kljatov
Gardener's dream, white on black version by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Gardener's dream by Alexey Kljatov
Real snowflake - 26-Dec-2018 - 1 by Alexey Kljatov
Real snowflake - Silverware black by Alexey Kljatov
Real snowflake - 04-Feb-2018 - 1 by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Spark by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Starlight II by Alexey Kljatov
Under the grey sky by Alexey Kljatov
Four snowflakes on black background by Alexey Kljatov
Real snowflake 2014-12-26_1 by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - High voltage III by Alexey Kljatov
Dark snowflake collage - winter 2020-21 by Alexey Kljatov
Ice relief, black version by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Flying castle alternate by Alexey Kljatov
Icy jewel by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake collage - Dark crystals 2012-2014 by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Twelve months by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Ice crown by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - When winters meets - 2 by Alexey Kljatov
Snowflake photo - Ornate pattern by Alexey Kljatov
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 360
About Alexey Kljatov
Hello! I'm Alexey Kljatov, a photographer from Moscow.
My passion is taking macro photos of real snowflakes. Natural snow crystals, due to their beauty, amazing shapes, structures, uniqueness and endless variety, are one of the most interesting subjects for macro photography.
Over more than 10 winters, I photographed many thousands of snowflakes. It's an amazing experience: uploading a series of photos you've just taken to your computer and see new crystals in full resolution on a large monitor! Each series brings new discoveries and a reason for surprise and admiration. But high-quality processing of small objects such as snow crystals requires a lot of time, patience and effort. Here you will find over 300 of the best snowflake pictures from my collection.
Today, my snowflake work become continuous process: each winter brings me lots of new photos, which have been added to my vast source archive. From that storage, i constantly pick beautiful, interesting and unusual specimens, and process them for this collection. My current workflow, started from initial stack processing and hand drawing precise isolation mask, includes many stages, it adaptive to different types of source photos, and evolved every year.
My photos have been published by NASA (first, second and third publications); Wall Street Journal, CNN, Daily Mail, The Week, Esquire, Fox News, NBC News, The Today show, USA Today, The Huffington Post, Discovery News, Wikipedia, used as illustrations in books and as music disk covers. Here is full list of publications.
This artist website powered by FineArtAmerica, one of the largest, most-respected giclee printing companies in the world with over 40 years of experience producing museum-quality prints. All prints are produced on state-of-the-art, professional-grade Epson printers.
Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee from Fine Art America, which has shipped more than 1 million products worldwide for their artists. Fine Art America has 16 manufacturing centers worldwide, and can ship products to any destination in the world.
Customer support available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week, via e-mail and phone.
Here you can find ideas for your walls and interior design. Snowflake photos available as these products:
* Museum-quality framed prints (which can be customized with hundreds of different frame and mat options);
* Canvas prints. Each print is hand-crafted at one of global production facilities using premium cotton / poly canvases, pine stretcher bars, and archival inks;
* Metal prints. Image gets printed onto a sheet of 1/16" thick aluminum. Metal prints are extremely durable, lightweight and water resistant;
* Acrylic prints. Image gets printed directly onto the back of a 1/4" thick sheet of clear acrylic;
The high gloss of the metal and acrylic prints complements the rich colors of image to produce stunning results.
* Wood prints. Image gets printed directly onto a sheet of 3/4" thick maple wood. Wood prints are extremely durable and add a rustic feel to any image.
* Standard prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired;
* Posters are produced with the same technology as standard prints, and ship within 3 - 4 business days in durable cardboard tubes;
* Greeting cards are 5" x 7" in size, produced on digital offset printers and coated with a UV protectant on outside surface. You can customize inside text when order. Cards ships within 1 - 2 business days.
* Spiral notebooks are 6" x 8" in size and include 120 pages which are lined on both sides. The artwork is printed on the front cover, the inside of the back cover includes a pocket for storing extra paper and pens.
* An impact-resistant, slim-profile, hard-shell cases for Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy. The image is printed directly onto the case and wrapped around the edges for a beautiful presentation.
* Portable battery chargers. With a recharge capacity of 5200 mAh, these chargers will give you 1.5 full recharges of your smartphone or recharge your tablet to 50% capacity.
* Tote bags and weekender tote bags are made from soft, durable, poly-poplin fabric. All seams are double-stitched for added durability.
* Bella / Canvas t-shirts are made from a 50% cotton / 50% polyester blend and are available in five different sizes.
* Carry-all pouches crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, double-stitched at the seams for extra durability, and include a durable metal zipper. Pouches are available in three different sizes and with two different bottom styles: regular and t-bottom.
* Ceramic coffee mugs are available in two sizes: 11 oz. and 15 oz. Each mug is dishwasher and microwave safe.
* Throw pillows are made from 100% spun polyester poplin fabric. Pillows are available in sizes from 14" x 14" up to 26" x 26".
* Soft microfiber duvet covers are hand sewn and include a hidden zipper for easy washing and assembly. Image is printed on the top surface with a soft white surface underneath.
* Fleece blankets are available in two different sizes and feature artwork on the top surface. These 100% polyester blankets are available in two different styles: plush fleece and sherpa fleece. Plush fleece blankets are soft and fluffy on both sides, whereas sherpa blankets are smooth like a soft sweater on the artwork side (i.e. shorter threads) which provides for a sharper image.
* Lightweight, microfiber wall tapestries are available in three different sizes. Each tapestry has hemmed edges for secure hanging with nails and/or thumbtacks.
* Shower curtains are made from 100% polyester fabric. The total dimensions of each shower curtain are 71" wide x 74" tall.
* Round beach towels are 60" in diameter and made from ultra-soft plush microfiber with a 100% cotton back.
* Beach towels and beach sheets are made from brushed microfiber with a 100% cotton back for extra absorption. The top of the towel has the image printed on it, and the back is white cotton.
* Yoga mats are 24" wide x 72" tall x 0.25" thick and made from natural rubber with a blended microfiber top surface. The top of the mat has the image printed on it, and the back is solid black with textured dimples for better floor grip.
* Face masks is made from 100% polyester and includes two woven, elastic loops for a comfortable, one-size-fits-all fit.
* Jigsaw puzzles are made from premium 0.2" thick paper stock and include a semi-gloss coating on the top surface to make the image pop. Puzzles are available in two different sizes, and each puzzle includes a box with the artwork printed on the top for safe storage when you're not puzzling. The puzzle pieces are unique shapes.
* Vinyl stickers are available in four different sizes and are kiss-cut to create a 1/8" border around the perimeter of the design. Each sticker has an adhesive backing with plenty of stickiness to cling to any smooth surface while still being easy to remove.
* Wooden holiday ornaments are available in different shapes: stars, hearts, bells, trees, ovals and stockings.
Snowflake photo collection available for free on Flickr, under terms of license Creative Commons Attribution.
Snowflake collection in full resolution lossless PNG format, including masks and precisely isolated versions on transparent background, available at Patreon.
For commercial use, my photos are available at microstock agencies Shutterstock, Adobe Stock and iStockPhoto. Here you'll find more than two thousands snowflake images: original photos, thematic sets, isolated crystals on white and black backgrounds and vector variants.
Here you'll find snowflake phone and desktop wallpapers, up to 4K resolution - free for personal use.
If you are curious how these photos were made, here is detailed article about my snowflake macro photography technique.
* SnowCrystals.com by Kenneth G. Libbrecht, american professor of physics. This is amazing resource about snowflake physics, photography and artifical growing
* Official site of Don Komarechka, canadian professional photographer, who recently published excellent book about snowflake photography, physics of ice crystals formation and many other interesting topics